Highest field proven performance for super high capacity.
QLOGIK provides the highest performance narrow beam/multi beam antenna solutions in the wireless industry.
Lens Antenna Advantages:
- Large size, Light weight allowing use in commercial applications.
- Feeds work independently from each other.
- Little blockage (interference) due to refraction principal of lens
- No scanning Loss
- Beams can be scanned by simply moving feed
- Possible application in 4G, LTE
- Potential 360° coverage
Key Advantages (Pattern Degradation)
Phased array antenna combined with Butler Matrix for Multi-Beam Antennas
- Resulting patterns gradually degrade from inside to outside beams
- Isolation limited to Butler Matrix isolation
- Overall footprint shrinks with frequency; higher frequency=smaller footprint
- 4 antennas needed for 360 degree coverage or 3 antennas needed for 240 degree coverage due to shrinkage at higher frequencies
- Outside beams misaligned uplink/downlink for AWS 1700/2100MHz
Luneburg Lens solution combined with individual radiating elements provides for Multi-Beam Antennas
- NO BUTLER MATRIX; no shrinkage
- Each beam identical pattern, bore sighted for perfect uplink/downlink alignment
- Only 3 antennas needed for 360 degree coverage across all frequencies
- Only 2 antennas needed for 240 degree coverage across all frequencies